Search This Blog

Dec 17, 2008

Colourful existence.

Of all the pretty words and with all my loving might, drop pretentiousness and pick Jasmine with sunbeams streaming through the indigo night. If beetles married lizards and sausages sang, Id still not want to wander, I’d hover and out with you id hang.

The simple senseless and twisted sisters of beauty and doom rest securities on mine happiness and spit whispers of gloom. If trees were not for climbing then why on earth would they be? Individual beings destined to make mistakes art I that much greater than thee?

Calculations boggling with steady disappointment meet me before I be asleep and erase smiles from my expression.causing me to feel inadequate not to mention weak. Dash to the playground get upon the swing and sway, reach the stars and overlook all the others,tis them that needith your way .

Frustrated and fussy its my time for me, like dancing requests rhythm I need to just be. When pixies go swimming in little red lips and not anything else, Fairies become less motivated and place fault on bitter Green Elve’s. Thus ride in a boat and keep closed your black cloak, maintain air in your armbands , furthermore laugh off a good joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Lovejadeheart!

Followers