Search This Blog

Dec 17, 2008

Does it fit?


The latest complaint that my being has decided has stunned me to such a degree whereby I am so much of the lot that I am not anything. The pressure in mine head is more intense than it was an hour previously and the lethargy has grown into a bursting loop of endless anxiety. With a brain that wont want to and a heart that needs more, I'm so overwhelmed, id not doubt you if you told me to climb through the lock on that door. I'm the heaviest I've felt since feelings were true, almost typing with my face, rather close to hallucination, tongue swollen with a sensation of the blues, my love beats blood red, and my eyes see psychedelic black, my skin is not a colour, and I wish I were new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Lovejadeheart!

Followers